Specific summary information is progressively given or displayed on pages of the website dedicated to particular services on request that include forms for the collection of personal data.
Users of the website www.hotelsangiacomo.com.
HOTEL SAN GIACOMO DI FIVE SEASONS SRL Piazza Martiri, 13/A, 31017 – Paderno del Grappa (TV) as Controller of your personal data pursuant to and for the purposes of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 (‘Personal data protection code’), hereinafter ‘Privacy Code’, and of Reg. EU 679/16 (hereinafter GDPR) hereby informs you that the aforementioned legislation provides for the protection of persons and other parties with regard to the processing of personal data and that such processing will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and the protection your privacy and rights.
The information and personal data you provide or is otherwise acquired during use of the site will be processed in accordance with the legal provisions of the aforementioned legislation and the confidentiality obligations set forth therein.
Type of data processed
- IP addresses or domain names of computers and other devices used to connect to the website;
- URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of requested resources and relevant time indications;
- parameters regarding the user’s operating system and computer environment;
- start and landing pages;
- Navigation index and identification behaviours while viewing the pages on the site.
Personal data voluntarily provided by you
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of emails to the addresses given on this site and the filling out of forms on the site involves subsequent acquisition of the sender’s personal data (by way of example, name, surname, e-mail address).
Specific, summary information is given on the pages that include the forms.
Purpose of the processing
Your data collected during browsing will be used for the following purposes:
- conducting operations strictly connected with and instrumental to the management of relations with users or visitors to the site;
- collection, storage and processing of data to perform statistical analysis in an anonymous and/or aggregate form;
Data processing methods
Personal data are processed with manual and electronic tools and also by means of cookies for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. All processing is conducted in the manner indicated in Legislative Decree 196/2003 with the implementation of adequate and suitable safety measures.
Your data are processed within the company by categories of persons authorised and appointed by the Data Controller (the categories can be provided by contacting the Data Controller).
Your data may be disclosed to third parties, in particular to:
- External OVH providers;
- Companies that conduct routine and special maintenance on the website.
Your data will not be disclosed.
Your data are also collected through tools and services provided by third parties and stored by them. The types of cookies listed below have been set to minimise their capacity of identification and the features that allow the third party to cross information have also been disabled.
The Data Controller, pursuant to the law, is HOTEL SAN GIACOMO DI FIVE SEASONS SRL Piazza Martiri, 13/A, 31017 – Paderno del Grappa (TV) VIA EMILIA PONENTE N.62/3 40133 BOLOGNA in the person of its pro tempore legal representative.
You are entitled to obtain the cancellation, communication, updating, correction and completion of your personal data from the Data Controller and may generally exercise all the rights specified in article 7 of the GDPR, a copy of which is provided below.
Application of this policy
For any doubts regarding this policy, please contact HOTEL SAN GIACOMO DI FIVE SEASONS SRL Piazza Martiri, 13/A, 31017 – Paderno del Grappa (TV) by e-mail to privacy[@]hotelsangiacomo.com.
Changes to this policy
HOTEL SAN GIACOMO DI FIVE SEASONS SRL Piazza Martiri, 13/A, 31017 – Paderno del Grappa (TV) reserves the right to update this policy to adapt it to supervening law, as well as to give due consideration to suggestions made by employees, customers, collaborators and users.
In the event of substantial changes to the policy, HOTEL SAN GIACOMO DI FIVE SEASONS SRL Piazza Martiri, 13/A, 31017 – Paderno del Grappa (TV) will post the changes in a visible manner.
Reg. EU 679/2016: Art. 13 – Information to be provided if personal data are collected from the data subject:
- Where personal data relating to a data subject are collected from the data subject, the controller shall, at the time when personal data are obtained, provide the data subject with all of the following information:
- the identity and the contact details of the controller and, where applicable, of the controller’s representative;
- the contact details of the data protection officer, where applicable;
- the purposes of the processing for which the personal data are intended as well as the legal basis for the processing;
- where the processing is based on point (f) of Article 6(1), the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a
- the recipients or categories of recipients of the personal data, if any;
- where applicable, the fact that the controller intends to transfer personal data to a third country or international
organisation and the existence or absence of an adequacy decision by the Commission, or in the case of transfers
referred to in Article 46 or 47, or the second subparagraph of Article 49(1), reference to the appropriate or suitable
safeguards and the means by which to obtain a copy of them or where they have been made available.
- In addition to the information referred to in paragraph 1, the controller shall provide the data subject with the following further information necessary to ensure fair and transparent processing:
- the period for which the personal data will be stored, or if that is not possible, the criteria used to determine that period;
- the existence of the right to request from the controller access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing concerning the data subject or to object to processing as well as the right to data portability;
- where the processing is based on point (a) of Article 6(1) or point (a) of Article 9(2), the existence of the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether the data subject is obliged to provide the personal data and of the possible consequences of failure to provide such data;
- the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, referred to in Article 22(1) and (4) and, at least in those cases, meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of such processing for the data subject.
- Where the controller intends to further process the personal data for a purpose other than that for which the personal data were collected, the controller shall provide the data subject prior to that further processing with information on that other purpose and with any relevant further information as referred to in paragraph 2.
- Paragraphs 1, 2 and 3 shall not apply where and insofar as the data subject already has the information.
(Provision by the Control body dated 8 May 2014, published in the Official Gazette no. 126 of 3 June 2014 transposing Directive 2002/58/EC)
You can also select “anonymous browsing”, which allows you to browse the Internet without saving any information on the websites and pages visited or any passwords or other information parameters used.
How to disable cookies
Warning: if you decide to disable all types of cookies (including technical cookies) it should be noted that some features of the site may become limited or unavailable.
You can download a tool from the following link to disable the use of analytical cookies and prevent Google Analytics from collecting browsing data: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
To disable the type of cookies used by this website directly from your browser:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=it_IT
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare e disattivare i cookie
For further information on how to control, manage and delete cookies on your device, visit: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/index.html or http://www.wikihow.com/Disable-Cookies
If you use a Web browser that is not listed above, please refer to the browser documentation or online guide for more information.
It should be noted that the Data Controller merely acts as a technical intermediary for the links shown in this document and cannot assume any responsibility in the event of any changes.
Cookies are small strings of text sent by websites to the visiting user’s terminal (usually to the browser), where they are saved and later resent to the same websites during subsequent visits. In addition to cookies, other similar tools (web beacons/web bugs, clear GIFs or others) that allow the identification of the user or terminal are also subject to the provisions of the Control Body.
While browsing a website, the user may also be sent cookies by other websites or web servers (“third parties”), which can also contain certain elements (for example, images, maps, sounds, specific links to pages of other domains) found on the site the user is visiting.
Cookies, which are usually present in users’ browsers in significant numbers and can sometimes remain for long periods, are used for various purposes: IT authentication, monitoring sessions, storing information on specific settings for users access the server, etc. Further information on cookies can be found on www.allaboutcookies.org.
For proper regulation of these devices, they must be distinguished according to the purposes intended by their users, as there are no technical characteristics that differentiate them from each other. The Legislator also took steps in this direction when implementing the provisions of Directive 2009/136/EC, by introducing the obligation to acquire prior informed consent from users for the installation of cookies for purposes that are not purely technical (see art. 1, paragraph 5(a) of Legislative Decree no. 69 of 28 May 2012, which modified art. 122 of the Code) and GDPR.
More information on the cookies used by the website www.hotelsangiacomo.com
When you visit this site, “first-party cookies” (generated and used by the site) and also “third-party cookies” (generated by third parties on the site) may be sent to your computer or device. Please note that disabling certain cookies may limit your possibilities of using the site and prevent full enjoyment of the features and services available. A description of the cookies used by www.hotelsangiacomo.com is given below so that you may decide which ones to accept or reject.
Types of cookies
Navigation cookies: These are cookies that ensure normal browsing and use of the website and enable the connection between the server and your browser. These cookies enable the site to work properly and allow the content to be viewed on the device used. Without these cookies, some features of the site may not be provided. Navigation cookies are technical cookies and are necessary for the operation of the site.
Analytical cookies: These are cookies that collect information on how the website is used, such as which pages are visited most frequently. This site uses third-party cookies from “Google Analytics,” a statistical analysis service provided and managed by Google, which anonymously analyses how users visit the site. The information generated by cookies on your use of the website (including IP addresses) is transmitted and stored on the Google server.
The Google Analytics system on www.hotelsangiacomo.com has been set to limit the identifying capacity of the cookies and the features that allow third party information to be crossed have also been disabled. With these settings, this type of cookie is equivalent to a technical cookie.
Analytical cookies are not essential to the operation of the website.
Google, which also includes information on Google Maps cookies http://www.google.co.uk/intl/it_IT/policies/
This type of cookie is not essential to the operation of the website.